How it works
Book a bike
First, choose your tariff, log in and go.
Unlock a bike
Enter your member number and a 4-digit code on the bike. Then release the U lock and fasten it to the holder of the bike.
Enjoy your time!
Do you need to stop for a coffee? Press the “HOLD” button and then lock the bike to a rack. Then enter your 4-digit code again and continue riding
After you finish riding, lock the bike to any rack.
Why bike share?
Convenient • Healthy • Sustainable
- Pick up any bike from any hub and return it to any other hub.
- Use a bike as part of a multi-modal commute. Walk - Bus - Bike - Walk - once returned, the bike is no longer your responsibility.
- Never worry about bike thieves again.
- No more dealing with flat tires and maintenance issues. Get a flat? Immediately switch bikes and we’ll take care of the repair.
- Be spontaneous! Use Velonet on a whim.
How much does it cost?
15 minfreeThen 32 CZK per every hourOne time activation fee 3 CZK
- One-time setup activation fee of 3,-CZK during registration
- Only one bicycle can be hired per one account
- At the end of rental, please lock the bike into our Velonet hub
- After 15 minutes free interval you will be charged 32,-CZK per 1 hour, hourly rate prorated to the minute. You pay for what you ride through
- Fee of -50 CZK for locking the bicycle outside the rack
- Fee of 300 CZK for locking the bicycle outside the Velonet area
- Credit of 10 CZK for the carriage of the bicycle parked outside the rack into the rack
- Hiring time is running all the time during the “HOLD” mode. “HOLD” time is set to 30 minutes in default. HOLD time can be increased directly on bike keyboard
- Countdown begins at the moment of booking the bicycle through the application or via the website
Find and Reserve a bike
Our mobile app for the iOS and Android will help you find the nearest free bike, a rack location in the nearby and much more.
Please download and install it using the links below.
* Prosím stahujte a instalujte pomocí odkazů níže.
Find your answers
To become a member of Velonet, do I need a credit card?
Yes, you need a credit card. A credit card serves as an anti-theft guarantee.
Can I rent more bikes at once?
Currently, you can borrow only one bike using your membership number.
Stay safe, follow the rules
Follow the Rules
Yield to pedestrians. Stop at all red lights and stop signs. Ride in the direction of traffic. Use the grip bell to signal your presence. Do not wear more than one earphone while riding.
Plan a Sensible Route
Plan your route before you ride to follow the safest route to get you where you want to go. You can use our app to find your way to a bike you’ve reserved or to a hub when you want to end your ride.
Do a Pre-Ride Check
Check the bike’s tire pressure, try the grip bell, and if you’re riding at night check that the front and rear lights are illuminated.
Make it easy for the other traffic around you. Don’t make unexpected turns that put yourself and others in danger. Ride at a steady pace so other vehicles can anticipate your movement.
Wear a Helmet
Wear a helmet whenever you ride. Always buckle the strap. Replace your helmet after any crash and whenever you see signs of damage. Avoid these common helmet mistakes
Tips for Turns
Use hand signals to let drivers and other cyclists know your intention to turn or to stop. Don’t turn or change lanes without knowing the position of the cars and bikes around you.
Drop us a line
Best way to contact us
Velonet ČR, s.r.o.
Na strži 2097/63 140 00 Praha 4 firstname.lastname@example.org
Technical Issues and User registration:
Monday - Friday 8:00 - 16:30 telephone .: +420 601 156 882
Your requirements in non-working time will be processed on the next business day.
We will get back to you as soon as we finish riding our amazing bikes!